5.12.2006

But I'm Too Damn Lazy...


Things I could be doing with my Friday night:

- buying myself an outfit for my birthday party tomorrow night. I'm looking for a white dress. But, obviously, not very hard.

- tweezing my eyebrows.

- making dinner. I just ran through Trader Joe's and bought absolutely nothing to make a meal with, except some Pinot Grigio. Which I have no desire to drink.

- cleaning my bathroom. I will have company over tomorrow, after all.

- uploading music to the new nano. I have no reason for not doing this, seeing as I have to run on Monday.

- paying bills. Eh.

- watching "You Got Served!" in preparation for the dance-off I hope to foist on my pirate rock star party-goers tomorrow. Must be prepared.

- washing clothes. I don't know when else I'm going to have time to do that this weekend.

- not be home. My roommate invited me to come check out a band down in Venice. I've just said no to live music on a Friday night.

I'm clearly losing my edge.

3 comments:

The littlest Princess said...

I do not believe I will be participating in any dance offs tonight. I am the ultimate white girl I have no idea how to find a beat in a song. I think you saw that at boobies on parade BBG's edition. HEHEHE

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Sweetheart, dancing is like fucking. Just clothed and vertical. You'll be fine!

exile said...

damn, you're getting old

usually what i do on days like that is i use my laundry as a timer. whever ever i dont' get done by the time clothes folding is needed usually falls to the wayside.