7.24.2008

Two Things #5

1. Something is eating me alive.  First this, and then today, little vampire bites on my chest.  I'm in the middle of a meeting with our CFO when I realize that I have itchies and it's from two pricks on my chest.  I got home and realized there are four more on the bottom of my left foot.  For fuck's sake!

2. I finally joined Facebook.  And I hate myself.  It's my alumni association's fault.  They're using this to keep everyone in touch.  Why they can't use the website they created expressly for that purpose is beyond me.  Can't we all be adults and stick to Linked In instead?

7 comments:

Karen said...

I, too, have rebelled against mindless social networking. I stick to stalking everyone via their blogs now.

neil said...

bed bugs?

neil said...

or spider bites...maybe when you sleep?

Mumblemumble said...

Tee hee hee. You're on Facebook. Friend request sent. :)

I'd be surprised if it was bedbugs, had those once when I lived in a totally crap apartment in Boston. Really crappy experience. Might just be 'really annoying bug season.

BurgandySkies said...

1. I've actually heard bed bugs were starting to pop some wierd places, because many people (especially here on the west coast) think they can't get them anymore. They had a big article in the OC Register about it a few months back. Did you buy a new mattress recently?

2. My Persian friend just found me on Facebook this week, so I guess the page I'd almost forgotten about actually came in handy for once. I'll have to friend you if I ever go on there again. ;)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

First of all, I don't live in a crappy apartment. I live in a very nice, very CLEAN apartment. And in case you guys weren't reading clearly, the bites started showing up AT WORK.

It all means that I need a new job.

neil said...

Sorry GPG, I wasn't trying to imply that you lived in crappy digs...I've just heard, like Burgandyskies, that bed bugs are popping up in weird places (like, really nice, clean apartments...)

I guess I missed the part where you said it started at work...