7.03.2008

I'm a Giver

It's Thursday, and my first day of vacation, so why am I up at 6:30?  The entire purpose of vacations are to sleep in late and ignore the real world.  I got good and drunk last night so that would guarantee a late morning in bed.  But then I decided I wanted to go to the gym at 8:30 and fouled up my entire plan.

I'm really my own worst enemy. 

With all this extra free time, I decided to go through my Linked In contacts to help a friend get a job in SF.  But as soon as I fired up the internets, lo and behold, broken testicle stories!  And since we hate the baseball here at Exxy HQ, what better way to start the morning than sharing it with all of you?

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Woody, you do realize that now you have to explain that, right?

Jeen Yes said...

wait, in consecutive comments there was a reference to a nut injury followed by nicknaming the injuree "woody." there is no possible way i could have scripted that any better.

and how can you hate baseball, ex? the grand game may not require elite athletic ability, but as yogi once said, "90% of the game is mental, the other half is physical."

off topic: i'm huge in the biz community. you should add me to your linkedin crew. i'm an awesome reference. :)

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Send me an invite!