1.27.2008

Photoblogging Sunday 1.27.08

Thank you everyone for participting in the Collaborative Photo Project. There were 6 truly inspiring entries. The one below was picked because it was the simplest to illustrate with what I had at my disposal. (I didn't want to leave the house for fear of being washed away. It's raining like crazy out there. Scary!)

From Jeen Yes:


She had something to confess to
Begging for so much more
And I don’t want you to adore me
Don’t want you to ignore me
And I’ll do it on my own


For your consideration:


Come again

The rest will come in future weeks. Some of them are going to take a bit more thinking to figure out, some will require the sun to be shining, or whatever. Capt. Chipmunk's might actually have to wait till a long, hot summer night.

If anyone else wants to participate, the comments for this ongoing project remain open.

JY, let me know if you want it mailed to you.

5 comments:

Captain Chipmunk said...

That was part of the challenge...trying to portray a long (long, long) summer night during a winter storm. :)

Great photos...you are too talented!

BurgandySkies said...

That pic came out so pretty. I could see hanging it in a super girly bathroom or a walk in closet.

Cowboy said...

Great idea. Photo art rules.

Jeen Yes said...

i like winning. i'd like to thank GPG, the academy, my writers (who are still on strike. please get that resolved), and of course, my boys from muse, without whom i'd be nobody. well, that's not true, but it sounds good, right?

and yes, GPG, please do mail it. have your people call my people. we'll do mail.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Email me. I don't have yours...