1.02.2008

Happy New Year

I promise a December by the Numbers is coming. And probably some Dear John letters. And the year's resolutions, which include bitching out all the vendors who piss me off (I did that to two of them today. It was quite cathartic.).

And maybe some thickly-veiled stories about a new boy. We'll see. Maybe I'll drop names about running into a Hollywood personality while out with another blogger. And something about slamming beers at the post office.

But for now, we're going dark. Enjoy your time off. I have to go be famous.

Back next week with the regularly scheduled shlock.

Kisses.

2 comments:

DrinkJack said...

A man down and yet another has risen from the Phoenix's ashes? Make him pass a whisky and scotch test! If he can't handle it, then don't even bother.

Enjoy your vacation!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Oh Jack, you know me all too well. He HAS already passed the tequila test, so he's good for now.