1.30.2008

Krazy Mommy is Now Officially Old

You might notice things are a little different today. Just slightly. We're celebrating, hence the purple.

Because it's finally happened: Krazy Mommy, the Queen of Suburbia, is THIRTY YEARS OLD today.

And everyone needs to know that. So you can wish her happy birthday. Or mock her for being older than you. Go ahead, I dare you.

Also she loves purple. And I love her. So there.

Happy birthday to my OLDEST friend--we've known each other for 24 years! It's only T-37 days till we celebrate for realsies: with Bellinis and a rock wall!

This is going to be a fantastic year.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks BFF GPG! I love you too!

BurgandySkies said...

Happy Birthday KM!!!!!!!!!

Will said...

That means I'm really old. Happy Birthday Krazy mom.

Captain Chipmunk said...

Happy Birthday KM...this is going to be a year of many 30's...mine's not until August. It's nice being young.

LB said...

happy bday KM!!! Sorry this is so late...I had a wicked crazy day!

Anonymous said...

Hi GPG friends! Thanks for the birthday wishes!

----KM