1.13.2008

Photoblogging Sunday 1.13.08

Because Captain Chipmunk has been giving me grief for not posting pictures, we're reinstating photoblogging. Yay.

I've been commissioned to shoot a calendar for a breast cancer awareness fundraiser. We started with four of the models yesterday. Here's one of my favorite shots.

He's just a nice guy
I forgot how much I love to shoot hot men. Lucky me, we're exploiting shooting the rest of the models next weekend.

More of these fine specimens to follow...

9 comments:

Captain Chipmunk said...

Woohoo! Thanks you!

Captain Chipmunk said...

...or thank you....

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Captain, sweetheart. If I didn't have solid proof that you aren't gay, I'd wonder about your jubilance for this picture.

Then again, I haven't kissed you since middle school. Can your wife vouch for you? ;)

BurgandySkies said...

Hot, half-naked men.

You really can't go wrong there.

Anonymous said...

I left a comment but it's disappeared!

Anyway...very fine indeed, Ma'am.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

My boss actually told me this morning that she was afraid I was going to leave for a career in photography. She's genuinely afraid of that happening. That's about as likely as me getting a career as a writer. Puh-leeze.

Hot men are always easy subjects.

Captain Chipmunk said...

Ummmm...I was showing my exuberance for the return of Photoblogging Sunday...yeah...that's it. :)

DrinkJack said...

Shrew would like to see some blondes with that New England look.

Anonymous said...

Help me, Rhonda, yum!