1.09.2008

Overheard in His Pajamas

The other night, I shared a bourbon-fueled Indian dinner and orgasms with an Architect. After much fun, we decided to take a break and venture out into the living room. Watch a little tv. Make out on the couch. Dive back into the yummy food we'd brought home.

Tip: Indian food does something AMAZING for one's sex drive. Trust me on that.

While flipping channels I opted for manly-man television. I am, of course, the awesomest chick on the planet. Also, it was his house, so I figured I should put on something he'd probably be interested in watching. Since he was letting me control the remote and all.

GPG: Ooh, Inside the NFL!

Architect: I love football.

GPG: Me too. But I'm more into college than pro.

Architect: Actually I used to hate football.

GPG: Because you're gay?

Architect: Because I was a total punk kid and totally anti-anything popular. Like football.

GPG: You mean you were gay?

Architect: No! But I like it now, so it's okay.

GPG: When did you start to like it again? 5 seconds ago when I said I like it?

To which he just laughed and made faces at me.

I love that I can tease him like that. He also, much to Jack's approval I'm sure, indulges my whiskey-lovin' ways.

Rebounds are so much fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon now...was he REALLY in his pajamas? Well, come to think of it, that Indian food can be pretty spicy, so maybe pajamas were a good idea. ;)

Karen said...

I'm about to marry a rebound, so be careful.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Biatch, no I was the one in his pjs!

Karen, why you gotta jinx me?

DrinkJack said...

See, I am thinking it was the bourbon and not the Indian food for the libido boost. Well, with the right balance of bourbon, of course.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Wasn't the bourbon, but it was definitely a nice bonus.

Trust me on the Indian, Jack. You can't go wrong!