5.05.2008

T-5 Days

The Official Birthday Countdown started way long ago. And as we enter the home stretch here, there is suddenly a juggling contest going on.

Whoever sang that raining men song had it right. Just last month I was pleasantly single, making out with random guys at parties. Fast forward a few weeks and suddenly I've got suitors. THREE of them. What the...? It's like I won the Man Lottery.

I am NOT complaining. Just trying to figure out how I got so lucky and so suddenly. Did I mention I get to see my sexy fed on Thursday? Woo wee. He's just eye candy. But still.

It's going to be a really good week.

Speaking of which, I have one, possibly two, dates tomorrow night. One will definitely be lowering my already weak inhibitions with that good scotch I love...the other might be the one I make out with at sunset. Who knows?

The only other question is, what do I wear?

6 comments:

Karen said...

Ahh...dating. I sorta forgot what that feels like.

LB said...

Happy early bday to my favorite Taurean friend!

neil said...

nice to see the wheel is turning in your favour. Hope its a great week!

Cowboy said...

Yeah, ass comes in tidal waves. Get it while it's good.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Karen: nothing compares to a guaranteed sex partner.

K-dub: thank honey!!!

Neil: OMFG, you're so Canadian!

J: It's definitely "good." Mmmmm.

Anonymous said...

That all sounds very good and birthdayish.