5.14.2008

Blame those Damn Commercials

"Hello, I'm a Mac. And I'm a PC."

I might be crossing over. Computer issues are driving me insane, and the longer I deal with Vista, the worse it gets.

Vista is seriously awful. Give me back my XP.

So...I'm considering getting a Mac. I hate Mac Sympathizers, they're just so damn self-righteous...and it might also make me
partially white. But I already own an iPod. Would a MacBook be that much more of a stretch?

I have to decide kind of immediately though. Because I need to upgrade to CS3, which the college kids get an 80% discount on, but that means committing to one platform over the other.


Decisions, decisions. My life is hard.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Get the Mac. Do it for me.

Since I can't afford one of my own.

Mumblemumble said...

I second that! Get the Mac. I mean, I am already white, but I don't think it made me any whiter... That and you do photography, it's so nice to do that work on a clear screen and on a system that doesn't crash every few hours. Despite all the hype Mac are used for create types for reasons other than being a cult. And I switched for the very same reason as you... PCs suck!

exile said...

i stick with PC because i know PC, i don't know Mac

the other reason is that all the computers i work on are PC, so live in two worlds.

Anonymous said...

It's a really easy decision, m'dear. Once you go Mac, you never go back.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Roonie, they say the same thing about going black. It's so very not true.

LB said...

I love my mac. end of story.