11.18.2007

'Tis the Season

I know everyone gets pissed that Thanksgiving is glossed over in favor of the more commercialized and lucrative gift-giving holidays in December, but I just bought Monsieur's gift and I'm feeling pretty damn satisfied with my purchase.

He loves Kenneth Cole. So I got him:



In return, I'm asking for:



And after the conversation we had last night about how I'm awesome at providing him LSU football highlights when he sleeps through the early games, and am therefore the bestest girlfriend ever, I totally deserve it.

Especially since he kept offering me scotch, but I was trying to protect his finances so I only drank beer. The alcohol I like is quite expensive, and he's gotta save it for that fabulous gift.

I really am a great girlfriend. Worth all 3.375 carats.

1 comments:

Cowboy said...

I'm not sure that any dude would really go for a manequin... especially one modeled after a guy named Kenneth. Kind of a creepy gift, if you want my unsolicited opinion. I'd get him the jacket that the manequin has on instead.