11.14.2007

More for The Harem

The stat counter is filling up with new blogs that I had no idea were pointing in my direction. So instead of reading my rantings about work, lets spotlight them:

-
Ambiguous Amber: A journey into the mind of an ADHD thirty-something. Justifyingly Sassy. Offensively Witty. Excessively Dramatic.

-
Knaphrodesiac: Stealing candy from children since 1980.

-
So This One Time...: I am single, twenty-something, and have a lot of random things to say...mostly about men and sex (my two favorite subjects).

I have no real idea how they ended up here, so I'll wait to hear that from them. Ladies, feel free to share.

And while we're at it, why don't the rest of you lurkers share how you got here? Confession is good for the soul. And it makes good reading.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...I don't remember how I found you, but judging by our blogrolls, the only common link is overworked & underf*cked. I'm going with that.

Karen said...

I'm delighted to be included among the many smart and entertaining blogs in the harem. I've been hooked on several new ones that I found on your list.

Let's see....I originally started this when I was regularly reading The Sneeze. I had a blog on Myspace, but for some reason it's not as fun when you're only blogging for people that you know.

I found your blog on Ambiguous Amber's list, and now I am a daily reader. Anything with an ounce of intelligence and even more wit, I consider myself a fan of. You have quite a bit of both.

Cher said...

I found you from Knaphro. Looks like you're a meme. I enjoy your daily ponderings. Keep 'em coming.
amber.

Cher said...

Oh, wait then.
So, knaphro, I didn't find exoterica from you? Hmmm...I'm embarassed then that I've been f*cking around on blogspot and can't remember where I've been. What a slut I am.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Well however you all got here, welcome!

Just a Girl said...

Funny, I have no idea how I found you, but you are now part of my daily ready 'rounds'.

Just a Girl said...

ready = reading

note to self - don't drink and comment.

Kontessa Krunk, Esq. said...

From Will @ Be the Boy.