10.17.2007

I Got Sunshine

With all the rotten things going on in the world (global warming, Britney being allowed to keep her kids overnight, my access to free pizza being compromised), I'm considering myself pretty fucking lucky.

I have a job with more headaches than perks, but at least the perks I do get are nice. And I've spent the week doing a damn good job of impressing The Powers That Be while only managing to work about 4 hours a day.

Halloween is just around the corner.

There's a certain man who to this day still knows when I need to hear his voice. And delivers in spades.

I just spent a random Wednesday night having a home cooked meal with my entire family. There's nothing like dinner with the people you love.

And tomorrow? Clippers vs. Suns!!!

Anyone who says life isn't good isn't me. Remind me of this next time I start crabbing.

1 comments:

confused, single and brown said...

its often the little things in life that make me happy :) good to see your in the same boat