10.22.2007

The Gift of Blog

This little pink corner of the world here has afforded me a lot of fun.

It's given me pen pals in the farthest reaches of the globe. It's gotten me free drinks. It's put me in touch with my inner writer and her alter ego the grammar nazi. It's forced me to rethink my stance on many a topic before I commit it to the internet tubes.

It's even gotten me laid.

But in today's mail I got something even specialer than that. From the upside-down part of the world came a package. The contents must remain under wraps, but amongst the many neat findings there lay the secrets to finding the Baboon Army Compound.

Skookum Joe is the coolest cat in Aussie land. I highly recommend winning his quizzes so you too can have your own bag of heroin n' fun!

2 comments:

LB said...

Small bag of herione! WOOHOO! I wouldn't have guessed #8....the "#" symbol kindof scares me.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

"Heroin" rocks.