12.27.2007

End of an Era

My baby brother is moving his family to San Diego tomorrow. He currently lives around the corner from my parents' house. But tomorrow, the corner will become over 100 miles long.

I am sad.

His fiancee and I get along like gangbusters. Always have. His kid is so fucking adorable, he's the kind of baby you just want to snuggle with. And my baby brother is one of my most best friends.

All this to say that I'm going to miss them all very much. A lot a lot.


It's time to study the train schedule and get myself a pass. And probably find a hotel contact to hook me up with a weekend every month.

But for now, I am too sad for more words.

2 comments:

Bengali Chick said...

That is very sad. My baby brother is in the Bay with the rest of my family. I love being in LA, it just sux that to see my fam it's a 5-6 hour drive or 1 hour flight. I was sad to leave the fam on Christmas night to head down back to LA. Why can't everyone live in the same city as me???

DrinkJack said...

That sucks. At least they have a zoo that you can get lost in.