6.18.2008

Overheard in the Family #15

My baby brother has apparently been reading my blog lately. He emailed me today to say it's hilarious. Yay, I made him laugh simply recounting conversations we've had! So I decided to feature him and the Shambot some more. This one is especially offensive, but we laughed so hard, I can't not share. Also, I've never worried about offending anyone on here, so why start now?

We had the baby brother's birthday dinner at a nice restaurant on Coronado Island. The weather was lovely and the food at was quite delicious.

Instead of family-style dining, we usually all order something different and take liberties eating off each other's plates. It's the best way to go. I was torn between bacon-wrapped shrimp and bacon-wrapped filet mignon, but my brother went for the steak so I opted for the shellfish.

Of course, we never let the opportunity to make religious jokes in truly poor taste slide. Which is why this happened:

Baby Brother: Babe, you want some of my steak? Or is Allah going to be mad?

Shambot: Yeah, give me some. I think He'll be more mad at me because of the whole out-of-wedlock baby thing.

GPG: Do you have to fly yourself into a building now?

Even my parents laughed. We are all going to hell!

2 comments:

neil said...

made me laugh twice.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Neil: I'm still laughing. So has everyone I told that story to. It's awesome.