4.02.2008

I Have a Type

And he's a big, strong man in a dark suit, hiding a Glock.

I truly love flirting. I can't not do it. Even when I try not to! That sounds ridiculous, I know. But if a man can carry on an intelligent and witty conversation with me, it brings out the trademark
smile. And you know where that gets me...

Especially with men with guns. There's something so irresistibly carnal about an armed man. Maybe because that's what I need: to feel protected.

And that's what we get whenever a judge is around. We didn't play with
my feds today, but the state cops were just as good. The eye candy we have on security detail is almost too much, like it's straight out of a movie. Can I tell you how adorable the rookie from SF was today? And so very sweet, despite the task at hand. They're so official with their ear pieces, talking into their sleeves like a huge covert operation is going on. It's not like everyone didn't know the Supreme Court was in town today.

But then he had to leave us for San Francisco again. (I can already hear C-dub admonishing me to come visit.) Well, he does have 2 motorcycles. And I've been wanting lessons...

2 comments:

LB said...

hmmm...a man with a glock...AND 2 motorcycles!? I LOVE IT! Sounds perfect for me, I mean, um you.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Yeah, TWO motorcycles...I wonder what he drives when it's raining...