4.03.2008

It's Painful in My Brains

Have I completely convinced you that I'm retarded yet? Well here are some more examples:

- Last night I wrote a check and noted the number in the check ledger. The check number immediately before was 585 and the next one was 587. So tell me why I wrote 568? Because I'm either dyslexic...or retarded!

- Speaking of checks, I had two to deposit. I put them both in an envelope...then put that envelope next to some junk mail to be thrown away. Guess what went in the trash? It was later rescued by my mom. Who is clearly not retarded. So I can't be half-retarded on my mother's side, like this guy. So maybe it's on my dad's side? Is there even such thing as a retarded Puerto Rican? Doubtful.


Really, how much more do you need?

4 comments:

exile said...

i've so given up on tracking that kind of stuff

Anonymous said...

You're not retarded!Sometimes it just gets a little overcrowded in your brain and it ceases to function properly. You just have to clear out some of the unnecessary shit.

LB said...

I think you're losing it. To be honest. JK! Maybe you have part-timers...it's kinda like alzheimers...or however you spell that...hehe...I'm a jerk, I know.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Exile: tracking how retarded you are, or how retarded I am?

KM: I've forgotten certain phone numbers, if that helps at all.

Kali: You're just mean!