4.20.2008

Recipe for a Nasty Headache

I can't shake this damn brain pain. If you want one too, try this:

1. Have a really late night with the girls. Include wine. The red kind.
2. Wake up waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early.
3. Force yourself to the gym upon finally waking.
4. Work out for 45 minutes. Don't drink enough water.
5. Nearly pass out while stretching.
6. Shower, eat a rice cracker, take a nap.
7. Become awakened waaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon by cute little people.
8. Go to library for research. Read small print under bright lights.
9. Eat dinner. Drink more wine. The sweet white kind.
10. Lay in bed the rest of the evening, beset with a dull ache behind your eyes.

I'm guessing I'm dehydrated.

In other news, I need a new template for this here blog. Because I'm bored. It's been over 2 years, so it's time for a rehaul. But everything I'm finding is very juvenile. Can anyone recommend a halfway decent place for templates?

Looking for one is just making my headache worse.

3 comments:

LB said...

cuppcakedesigns.com i think....she did clevelandsaplu.com and freeandflawed.com as well...she's great. or get worpress....haha...no chance there eh? I have a headache too...but i don't want to share what why and how. haha...maybe later....

Karen said...

I started my new blog on Wordpress for that exact reason...I was getting bored.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Wordpress might be a consideration...then again, not blogging at all anymore is looking more attractive by the day.