8.27.2008

Throwing Heat

I hate baseball.  It's so fucking boring and goes on for-fucking-ever.  But the other night, I was at a bar waiting for my date, and of course, all three televisions had baseball on. 

But then one cut to the mug of one of Atlanta Braves.  I have no idea who it was, but he was HOT.

A little bit of research on teh internets has turned up two probables: either Mike Gonzalez or Omar Infante.  Omar looks a little bit like the hot Persian guy I romped with with a couple months ago.  Mmm.  But I think it was Mike.

So I'll watch baseball if the Braves are on.  But that's it.  I swear.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, Todd's favorite team is the Braves.

Anonymous said...

u made an opps (hee) "the" knot "teh" my litle nazzi frend

Jeen Yes said...

i'd hate baseball too if i was forced to watch the dodgers and their "awesome" fair-weathered fans. at least you have the los angeles angels of anaheim you could follow. certainly they have a "hot" player or two, not that i would know.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Names: of course it is...

KM: that was on purpose, but that's the funniest thing you've ever written.

JY: who cares?

Cowboy said...

Most women aren't smart enough to watch baseball.... ha ha.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

And most Canadians are assholes, so it works out fine.

Anonymous said...

Please don't lump all Canadians in with J7 17 (aka cowboy). He's not a typical Canadian. He's a self obsessed, pathetic, paranoid bastard.
Only cares about himself and has NO respect for women.

Anonymous said...

j7 17 aka cowboy, I find your comment quite sexist...most women are smart enough to NOT watch baseball because its boring and it sucks and most women have better things to do with their time then watch a bunch of over paid assholes for 3 hours.
I'd also like to say that most men ARE smart enough to not say things like you did...women DON"T like that...and don't find it to be funny...get a clue!

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

It's all moot now. Football is back!