8.08.2008

All Apologies

While playing hooky from work (but still, somehow, working--I even hired someone) to tinker in the fantasy football world, and just because I'm too fucking tired to do anything else today, I realized that some of you have been trying to get a hold of me.  And you may have thought I was ignoring you.  Rest assured, that is NOT the case.  I just don't use that private Gmail account some of you have.  It's only for, you guessed it, fantasy football.

So if you've ever invited me to a party, or inquired as to who that other blog reader was, or just wanted to know if I survived an earthquake, THANKS! But so we don't get disconnected in the future, I do use the email account published for this very secret identity of mine: ghettophotogirl AT gmail DOT com.

Enjoy your weekend. Since my official vacation won't actually start on Monday like I had originally planned, I'm sure I'll be around with stories.  I hear my brothers will be going to Sea World together this weekend.  Maybe my baby brother will guest blog some Overheard in the Family for us...*hint*

0 comments: