8.04.2008

Steel & Pigskin

It's no secret that I love my brothers.  Very much.  I also love men who carry guns.  And one of the few perks of my job is occasionally getting to drool over the eye candy that is these gun-toting federal cops. 

My dilemma?  The Raiders are playing in San Diego on December 4th.  It's the same night as one of the few events where said cops will be present.  And also a school night.

I've never been to a professional football game.  A fact my baby brother used to guilt me into coming down that night.  He also called our other brother, the hard core Raiders fan, to convince him we're doing this. 

L'sigh. I now have the 4th and 5th of December off.  So that I can go down to watch football with my brothers.  Instead of getting some necessary overtime, with men who know how to use guns.

You're so buying me dinner for this, little one!

2 comments:

Cowboy said...

If it's any consolation, I think a few of the Raiders carry guns.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

Jay, you always know exactly what to say.