7.06.2008

Overheard in the Family #16

The long weekend is slowly coming to an end.  Too bad.  But at least my dad made this observation:

Dad: I saw this woman who was dressed like a teenager.  She had on a tight shirt that showed her stomach and then a mini skirt.  She was too old for that.  And she had two kids with her.

GPG: Was she trying to recapture her youth?

Dad: And then I saw her husband pushing a stoller with yet another kid in it.  And he had a mohawk!  45 years old, when is he going to grow up?  What he hell?  Did the world end and they made all new people?

Oh my dad.  The traditionalist.  But seriously, would you take your father seriously if he had a mohawk?

1 comments:

Cowboy said...

Nothin more pathetic than people who cling to 'cool'. What they don't realize is that the 'cool' kids are laughing too. I saw a kid with a shirt that said "I hate all the bands you like." That about sums it up.