9.16.2008

Trannies, Trannies EVERYWHERE

I was only half-joking about the tranny sitting next to me at the airport.  She could have very well been a woman.

Just an not attractive one.

I was definitely not joking about the tranny at lunch today.  She was sitting at the table directly across from me.  Dressed as a woman with a 5 o'clock shadow.  It was NOT pretty. 

The story went out via Twitter.  Find me there when I'm not here.  Which is pretty often these days.

The real question is why am I suddenly seeing she-males everywhere?  It's like they're coming out in droves!  So eenteresting.

2 comments:

SkookumJoe said...

coming out in droves

I picture one dressed as Bo-Peep, herding the rest down the street. Don't spook 'em or you'll have a she-male stampede. Also not pretty.

wheelnut53 said...

The vermont off ramp of the 10 fwy exit there is a tranny panhandler who is not that good looking at all, but yeah there seems to be a drove going on