9.03.2008

Back to Work

My vacation is officially over.  Tomorrow I get a day full of meetings, in-fighting, and other crap about which I could really not care less.  L'sigh.

There's another job in San Francisco which is looking very attractive.

The best thing about the last seven days was all the great stuff I packed into them.  Like smacking my head on a machine at the gym today.  Or the privilege of scraping my leg on a Kelly Wearstler chair last night.  I am, after all, a klutz extraordinaire!  And I'm continuing my trend from last month where I will bowl, cheerlead, date, network, drink, volunteer or tweet with reckless abandon just to make the hours between 8 am and 5 pm bearable.

Thankfully, the day will end with a cocktail party AND a Giants game.  I love me some Eli Manning.  While I drink scotch.

0 comments: