4.30.2007

April by the Numbers

No single month has passed faster than April. Seriously. Not even short little February. I think it's the fact that a) my birthday is in 10 days, and b) I'm so busy I don't know what day it really is. If it weren't for my birthday being in 10 days, I'd be totally lost.

Did I mention my birthday is in TEN DAYS?!!!

Just want to make sure you know.

ANYWAY. In honor of one wedding that will be taking place the same night as my party, replete with kilts AND hawaiian t-shirts, lets get this damn list done:

3 consecutive weekends with at least one of the Girls
3 birthday parties
1 pretend mountain lion used as a diversion
1 rockstar night
2 bands
7 of us trying to sober up at the Hollywood IHOP
4 photo shoots
665 pictures taken
2 happy hours enjoyed
1 dungeon bar discovered
4 new friends made playing "Asshole" at Library Bar
3 disappointing location scouts
300 dollars wasted on that
40 minutes riding around in a new Kompressor
100 dollars for a French lunch
3 conversations denying I chew men up and spit them out (I really don't)
3 completely different men trying to convince me I do
1 baby brother who promised to break the arms of a man who physically hurts me (yay!)
1.5 hours spent at the downtown courthouse
4 sheriff boys flirted with
1 Clippers game
2200 dollars paid to our evil government
80 million hits for pictures of my boobs (hi, Switzerland!)
10 days left till my birthday!!!

I love this time of year!

8 comments:

Post*Boy said...

Happy soon-to-be-here Birthday.

The littlest Princess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Did I mention that all the groomsmen will have different colors/patterns?

Hopefully I'll be so loaded on tropical drinks I won't even notice.

LB said...

YAY! Your Bday is soon!! Don't you just LOVE being a BULL!? I do!
Happy early bday to you!!!

I love this time of year too!!

Cowboy said...

Great list, as always. I like the cryptic, esoteric stuff... leaves room for speculatory slander. :)

David N. Scott said...

French food is expensive. I'm still twitching a bit from our dinner at the Hobbit.

Ghetto Photo Girl said...

P*B: Thank you!!

JTS: You so have to send me many, many, many pictures of the pattern vomit!!

Jay: what esoteric stuff?

David: and also not that great. And in teeny portions. Teeny, I tell you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could celebrate your birfday with you :(